How to purchase Uber gift card
Online gift cards can be purchased from the following websites and App: Kiigo /
giftee / Uber
Physical gift cards will be sold at pharmacy or convenience stores sequentially as follows: Welcia/ Lawson/ Seven-Eleven/ Ministop/ FamilyMart
You can also find out about gift cards from Uber Blog (Japanese ONLY).
Uber gift card’s purchase options
For online or physical purchase, the amount can be set from 100 yen up to 50,000 yen in units of 1 yen as you like.
For online purchase, you can choose the following options: 1,500 yen/ 3,000 yen/ 5,000 yen/ 10,000 yen/ Custom
Note: Pricing varies depending on e-commerce site
How to add gift cards to Uber account
- Make sure you have the latest version of Uber app
- Tap “account” icon and select “Wallet”
- Tap “+ Gift card”
- Enter your PIN code (no spaces)
- Uber Gift Card has a PIN/ Serial number.
- If you add a PIN code to your account, the amount you purchased will be added as Uber Cash.
- Uber Cash converted from Uber gift card you add to your account will expire within 3 years from the date of your purchase.
- If you select Uber Cash for payment method, Uber Cash with the closest expiration date will be used automatically.
- Please see this page for how to use Uber Cash and check your balance.
- Please visit this page to read the notes when you purchase and use Uber gift cards.
- To learn more details of Terms & Conditions for Uber Gift Cards, please visit this page.