The Uber Eats app lets you cancel orders without contacting support. However, there may be a charge depending on when you cancel the order.
To cancel an order through the app:
- Access your order status screen, then tap “Cancel Order.”
- A pop up appears confirming you’d like to cancel and alerts you to any potential charges.
- Tap “Cancel Order.”
- Select why you chose to cancel, then tap “Done.”
To verify charges on the order:
- From the bottom menu bar, tap the receipt icon to view the order page.
- Scroll till you find the cancelled order.
- Tap “View receipt.”