If an incident involving a rider resulted in damage to your vehicle beyond normal wear and tear, please let us know here.
In some cases, you may be eligible for an inconvenience fee of up to $250 based on the extent and nature of the damage. We may also be able to assist you with an insurance claim.
To help us determine if you are eligible, please notify us here with:
- A detailed description of the incident which resulted in vehicle damage
- 3 photos of the damage taken from different angles within 3 business days of the trip
- A professional repair estimate/receipt within five business days of contacting support
An estimate/receipt must have the following details in order to be valid:
- Name, address, and phone number of the shop
- The date of the estimate or service, which must be on or after the date of the trip related to the reported damage
- Year, make, and model of the vehicle
If you are unable to meet these time requirements or the information provided is insufficient, you may be ineligible for an inconvenience fee.
If a rider made a mess in your vehicle that requires professional cleaning, please use the link below to request a cleaning fee.