Partner Protection: You're independent, but you're not on your own
Life-changing events like injury, sickness, or having a baby don't have to come with all the additional financial stress.
If you're an eligible independent driver or delivery partner who uses an Uber App in some parts of Europe, from June 1st you will have insurance from AXA to help protect you and your loved ones from the financial cost of accidents or life events. This insurance is provided at no cost to you.
How to make a claim:
If you would like to make a claim for an On-Trip accident, or for an Off-Trip life event, please use the AXA online claims form found on the Partner Protection site.
- Daily Inconvenience payment while you cannot work, because of an On-Trip Injury
- Reimbursement of rehabilitation or medical costs
- Hospitalisation inconvenience one-off payment
- Disability and death compensation
- Severe Sickness or injury daily inconvenience payments
- Maternity/Paternity one-off payment
Eligibility applies to the Off-Trip covers and simply requires:
- Driver Partners to complete at least 150 trips in the 8 weeks prior to a loss.
- Delivery Partners to complete at least 30 trips in the 8 weeks prior to a loss.
For more information on the protections offered to independent partners, including all eligibility and other documentation, see below: