If you’ve never set up payment deposits for your store before, the user listed as Owner or General Manager in Uber Eats Manager “Users” tab can submit bank account information. Click here for more information about “Users” permissions.
To set up your bank account:
- Log in to Uber Eats Manager
- Select “Payments” from the left hand menu.
- From the Payments page, scroll down to “Bank Account Details” and select “Add”.
- Fill out the required bank account information:
- Account holder (Exactly as it looks on your bank statement)
- Bank Routing Number
- Bank Account Number
- Re-Enter Account Number
- Select your tax classification
- SSN (if Individual / Sole Proprietor) OR Employer ID Number (EIN) for all other tax classes
- Business Legal Entity Name (enter the Legal entity name of your business, e.g. LLC, Corp, Inc. If the business is set up as an individual Sole Proprietorship, enter the first and the last name of the Sole Proprietor.
- Your company Mailing Address
- Once you have shared all of this information, click “Submit”
Click here if you need to correct/update any Uber Eats account info.
The Uber Eats period for remittance runs in your time zone from 12 AM on Monday until 12 AM on the following Monday, with deposits initiating on Mondays. It typically takes 1-2 days for banks to process payments so you should receive deposits by the middle of each week. Because you are inputting information for the first time, there may be a slight delay to your first payment.