How to pause incoming orders:
1. Access your Restaurant Dashboard.
2. In the top left corner, select the menu icon.
3. Tap the "PAUSE NEW ORDERS" button.
4. Select how long you'd like to pause orders, then select a reason.
5. Tap "CONFIRM".
The Restaurant Dashboard may also automatically pause incoming orders. This can happen for two reasons:
- Multiple orders in a row that go unaccepted.
- Your acceptance time is longer than usual, resulting in customers canceling orders.
For more on pausing orders and managing your Restaurant Dashboard, see the articles below: