If you suspect that someone else used your account or there is suspicious account activity, your account may be compromised.
Suspicious activity includes:
- Trip requests on your account you didn’t make
- Completed trips on your account you didn’t request or take
- Phone calls or text messages from drivers about pickup when you did not request a trip
- Receipts for trips on your account that you don’t recognize
- Account changes that you didn’t make
- Changes to your payment profile that you didn’t make
- Password or email attached to your account updated without your knowledge
If you are able to sign in to your account, you should reset your password.
To do this:
- Select “Help” from your app menu.
- Tap “I can’t sign in or request a ride” > “I forgot my password.”
- Follow the instructions to create a new and unique password.