Items sent via Uber Connect must comply with all laws and regulations and with Uber's policies. Sending illegal, unsafe, or other prohibited items listed on this page is strictly prohibited.
If you send an item in violation of the law or any of our policies, including those listed on this page, we will take corrective actions, as appropriate, including but not limited to, immediately suspending or terminating your account. Sending illegal or unsafe products can also lead to legal action, including civil and criminal penalties.
Uber encourages you to report items that violate Uber's policies or applicable law by contacting us. We will investigate each report thoroughly and take appropriate action.
The following items are prohibited from package delivery:
- People and animals
- Illegal items
- Firearms, weapons, ammunition, and their parts
- Highly perishable food or beverages (e.g., raw meat or dairy products, etc.)
- Pharmaceutical products, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or supplements
- Money, gift cards, lottery tickets, or transferable securities
- Recreational drugs, drug paraphernalia, or tobacco products
- Dangerous or hazardous items, including explosives, items that are poisonous or flammable (including paints or adhesives containing a flammable liquid), substances and material identified in the Hazardous Materials Table in 49 CFR section 172.101, or material determined to be hazardous under 49 U.S.C. section 5103 et. seq. and transported in a quantity requiring placarding according to regulations prescribed under 49 CFR, Subtitle B, Chapter I, Subchapter C, hazardous waste (including but not limited to hypodermic needles), or medical waste
- Stolen goods
- Any items for which you do not have permission to send
- Any items reasonably likely to be perceived by the recipient as threatening or harassing, or otherwise contravening the Community Guidelines
The above list of prohibited items is not exhaustive. Uber retains the discretion to prohibit additional items that are not on the above list.