You can switch between your personal and business profiles in the Uber app two ways:
BEFORE A TRIP:
1. Enter your pickup and destination locations
2. Tap the profile beneath the vehicle options
3. Select the profile you want the trip charged to
DURING A TRIP:
1. Tap the arrow next to your driver's information
2. Select "Change Payment"
3. Choose the profile you want the ride charged to
NOTE: Your app will default to the profile used for your last ride.
If a trip ended and was charged to the wrong payment method, follow the steps in the article below to switch your payment method.