Uber Cash can be used as ¥ 1 Uber Cash = ¥ 1 for your next trip. You can check your Uber Cash balance by selecting “Wallet” from your app menu.
Please note that Uber Cash added by support agents does not have an expiration date, but Uber Cash acquired in promotional campaigns or Uber Gift Cards have an expiration date.
How to check your Uber Cash balance / expiration date from your app:
- Tap the menu icon at the top right
- Tap “Wallet”
- Tap “Uber Cash”
- Tap “Details” to check the expiration date
- Uber Cash will automatically apply by default to your next trip. If you want to change the setting, you can select your preferred payment method and toggle your Uber Cash on or off before or during a trip.
- Uber Cash can be used in the country the credit was issued in. Please note that Uber Cash cannot be transferred from one currency into another.
- If Uber Cash is toggled on but less than your trip fare, the shortfall will be charged to your account’s payment method.
For Cash payment, you must pay the shortfall in Cash to your driver before getting off a vehicle.
To learn how to use Uber Cash, visit the following article: